WaCS variable speed pump controllers are the ideal solution for automatic on-demand water supply in multiple outlet applications. Working on the inverter principle pump motor speed is varied with demand thus regulating pump output to a preset outlet pressure. This provides the following operational benefits:-
- Constant outlet pressure up to the pump’s maximum capacity providing consistent, even supply .
- Up to 50% reduced energy consumption as pump output is matched to site demand.
- Silent operation without the start and stop pressure shocks of fixed speed systems.
- Elimination of pressure vessels.
- Eliminates starting current peaks.
The revolutionary WaCS controller is a technology leading control unit specially developed for all small scale water supply applications. It is installed in-line on the pump outlet, an in-built pressure sensor regulating the inverter which provides variable frequency power to the pump motor . Various models are
available for a wide variety of pump applications, all offering the following advantages and features:-
- Simple to install and can be used for most types of pumps.
- Adjustable for outlet pressure and motor current.
- Flow switch provided for run dry protection.
- In-built protection for high and low voltage, motor overload and phase failure (three phase input
- Provides for economical installations as piping is simplified and requirement for switches, control
panels and pressure tanks is eliminated.
Variable speed is the modern way to optimise automatic on-demand water supply and WaCS controllers are high performance products incorporating this technology . Together with their additional control features and simplified installation, they provide the best solution for multiple outlet demand installations.
||PMW 230 1-Basic/8.5
||I phase x 240V
|Pump Motor Power
||I phase x 240V
|| 8,5A rms
|Max. Motor Size
|| 1,1 kW
|Max. Working Pressure
|| 16 Bar
|Set Pressure Range
|| 1-6 Bar
|| 1.25'' male
|| 1.5'' female
|| IP 55
|Remote Output Signal
||Dry running/Over current/ Over temperature