DAYLIFF SUNFLO-X Range of pumps are high specification solar powered centrifugal and helical rotor DC pumps specifically designed for wells/borehole applications and feature a remote surface mounted controller. Pumps are constructed principally from AISI 304 stainless steel and are engineered to the highest standards to give serviceability, excellent efficiency, high reliability and long life.
Pumps are fitted with Permanent Magnet brushless high efficiency, maintenance free DC motors without integrated electronics specifically designed for maximum efficiency for solar module per sun. They should be powered by solar arrays configured to provide the input voltage required and sized at approximately 130% of the rated motor power
Insulation Class: F
Enclosure Class: IP68
Pumps are provided with matched controllers for monitoring, protecting and controlling pump operations with the following features:-
- Protection against reverse polarity, overload and over temperature.
- Integrated MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) with 99% energy conversion efficiency to maximize module power output.
- Fully automatic operation and complete protection including low level control, dry running and over/under voltage.
- Enhanced pump start on low sun intensity e.g in the morning.
- Easy trouble shooting, where fault code is displayed on LCD screen for fast identification and problem solving.
- Enclosure Class: IP52.
Performance curves are given at standard test conditions of 1000W/m² solar irradiance and 25°C. Output will vary throughout the year depending upon prevailing irradiation levels. For estimated daily outputs at continuous pumping multiply the indicated output at the duty point by the daily irradiation given in Graph 1. For indicative purposes factors of 1.1 can be applied for hot arid areas and 0.9 for temperate high altitude areas in the Tropics. Output will vary throughout the day as a proportion of the estimated hourly irradiation as shown in Graph 2.
Pumped Liquid: Thin, clean, chemically non-aggressive liquids with a sand content of less than 0.1%
Maximum Liquid Temperature: 0 - 35°C
Controller Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Max Immersion Depth: 70m
Minimum Borehole Diameter: 125mm
||Required MPP Voltage(V)
||Max. Current (A)
||Max Voltage (VDC)
||6m /day at
||10m /day at
||12m /day at
||50m /day at