Dayliff SunTowers are cost effective, high strength and long lasting structures specially engineered for water storage, distribution and irrigation in small scale domestic, commercial and institutional applications. The robust structures use high tensile steel sections secured by reinforcing steel brackets and are suitable for all water storage requirements though particularly for solar pumping installations with an integral PV module support structure mounted above the tank. Particular features include:-
- Designed for circular roto moulded tanks up to 6000 litres capacity.
- Available in 2.4, 3.4 and 4.4metre heights.
- Manufactured from high tensile galvanised steel profiles that are exceptionally strong and corrosion proof with no painting required.
- Optional additional PV solar module support structure that can accommodate up to 1.2kW in 6 X 200 Watt PV modules.
- The factory is pre-assembled in two sections that are simply joined at the site by bolting and self-tapping screws.
- Light and easy to transport, the simple installation process that avoids the complication of cast footings being especially advantageous for remote sites and can be completed in a day.
Dayliff SunTowers are engineered for strength and durability and feature many unique innovations that provide the most effective water storage solutions available.