The DAYLIFF WR range of water treatment plants are low cost lightweight integrated water treatment plants designed for treatment of surface waters. The unit is modular, lightweight and easy to assemble/disassemble for shipment to remote locations. The systems incorporate the standard four stage treatment process including conventional flocculation, sedimentation, chlorination and filtration, which are an effective solution for the removal of suspended particles and organic pollution found in the majority of surface waters in the region. They will produce high quality potable water to WHO standards.
A particular feature of the design is that the sedimentation tank and balance tank are made from rotor moulded PVC giving a light weight combined with high strength, low maintenance and a long life.
Three basic models are available, all with the following features: -
- High efficiency vertical flow sedimentation basin with interconnected balance tank.
- Automatic chemical dosage of Floculant & Chlorine.
- Options of one or two quality Dayliff or similar filter pumps which provide sufficient pressure for delivery to adjacent clean water tanks. The pump(s) are fully wired and connected with necessary controls.
- Filtration through two high efficiency deep bed pressure sand filters connected in series.
- Fully automatic operation - the quantity of water produced is automatically regulated by site demand.
- Totally integrated skid mounted units for ease of transport and simple site installation.
Sedimentation Basin: Roto moulded, UV Stabilized PVC Circular upward flow basins with conical base and sludge bleed
Balance Tank: Rotor moulded, UV Stabilized PVC tank
Filters: 2 No series connected DAYLIFF 'CX' GRP pressure sand filters with simple to use multiport valves and rated up to 3 Bar operating pressure.
Chemical Dosage: Dosage of Alum and Chlorine is offered as standard with other chemical options being available to suit site conditions. A pumped dosage system is provided using Dayliff Seko AML200 chemical dosing pumps drawing from 170L GRP chemical tanks.
Pumps: Dayliff centrifugal pumps with integral motors. All models are for 240V single phase power supply. Alternative equivalent models may be supplied for particular applications.
Raw Water Quality: Surface waters containing suspended solids and bacteria. The plants are not suitable for treatment of any dissolved solids including hardness and salinity.
Max. Water temperature: +40°C
||Basin Capacity (m³)
||Balance Tank Components (m³)
||Standard Filter Pump