Dayliff DOB marine outboard engines are robust products manufactured to the highest standards at one of the world's largest outboard engine factories. Light weight and easy to transport, Dayliff engines have a reputation built on years of reliable and powerful performance. Suitable for various marine applications including recreational, fishing and general work boats, all models offer efficient, reliable service and excellent value. Particular features include:-
- Advanced two stroke type with CDI ignition system for efficient starting and smooth operation.
- Sturdy construction from high grade marine aluminium alloy with stainless steel water pump housing, zinc coated internal water passages and six-layer external paint finish for exceptional corrosion protection in salt water applications.
- Tiller control provided as standard with remote control optional.
- Insulated engine cover for quiet operation.
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for even temperature operation provided with an alert switch for high operating temperatures.
- Shallow water drive provided as standard for engine protection at varying water depths.
- Supplied complete with 24 litre fuel tank, fuel line and safety shut off lanyard.
Available countrywide through the extensive network of Dayliff distributors with full sales and service support provided, Dayliff DOB outboard engines are the ideal solution for all recreational and workboat power requirements.
||2 Cylinder, 2 Stroke
|Maximum output (kW/HP)@5000rpm
|Recommended Max Speed(rpm)