DAYLIFF rewindable 4'' oil filled submersible motors are specially designed to give exceptional reliability and efficiency with all submersible borehole pumps.
- Stators are more resistant to failure due to the high efficiency design an d the ability to operate with wider voltage flunctuations.
- Special stator design provides high torque starting, especially in single phase versions.
- Motor casing, shaft, upper cover and bottom end made from stainless steel, the upper housing from zinc plated cast iron.
- Removable waterproof tail cable connection and CE approved cable suitable for potable water.
- Non-toxic premium quality FDA approved colorless oil.
- Standard NEMA 4" flange suitable for use with all types of pumps.
- Protection: IP68
- Insulation class: E
- Voltage: 1x220v, 50Hz/3x
Max voltage variation: + or _ 10 %
Min Water pass flow rate: 0.2 m/sec
Max Immersion Depth: 200m
Max Water Temperature:35oC